- GEM is a highly successful award-winning, woman-owned disadvantaged small business.
- GEM has a superb reputation, high ethics and is known for providing consistently high quality work, services, and products on time and within cost.
- GEM has demonstrated over the last 15 years exceptional expertise in the areas of safeguards and security, engineering, environmental, safety and health, and program management.
- GEM boasts fully satisfied Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration, Department of Homeland Security, State, local, and commercial clients.
- GEM is qualified under both MOBIS and Environmental General Services Administration (GSA) schedules.
- GEM has a strong financial position with a $10 million line of credit.
- GEM has a proven results-driven management system and process that assures customer satisfaction.
- GEM has maintained better than 95% retention of staff on all of its contracts.
- GEM staff members possess “Q” and/or Top Secret clearances.
- GEM has a highly competitive employee benefits package and offers employment positions in administrative and technical disciplines.
- GEM has multiple convenient office locations: Miami Corporate Offices, New Orleans Operations, Idaho Operations, Oak Ridge Operations, and Washington, DC Operations
- GEM guarantees its work to fully satisfy our customers’ expectations!