GEM’s Insider Threat (InT) experts provide in-depth knowledge of creating Insider Threat programs from small programs to large (over 300k personnel) for the Federal government or private industry that meet or exceed national standards. Our InT team understands the threat from the insider prospective and provides invaluable insight into mitigation measures. Our team has years of experience, working hand-in-hand with well-known, nationally recognized Insider Threat programs in the Federal government, along with private industry. Additionally, our team has certifications from Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute, NITTF, and DoD. Our leaders provide a full life cycle of project management services, from origin to continuing support and improving, by focusing on national standards and providing a project delivery that is on schedule, within budget, and compliant with agreed-upon standards and capabilities.
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE (PMO) – FROM INCEPTION TO INITIAL OPERATING CAPABLE (IOC) TO FULLY OPERATIONAL CAPABLE (FOC)
- NISPOM 2 INSIDER THREAT PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT INSIDER THREAT PROGRAM EVALUATOR – EVALUATE TO NISPOM 2 AND NITTF STANDARDS.
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS TECHNICAL CONTROLS – NIST 800-53V4800-171 COMPLIANCE
- SYSTEM INTEGRITY AND PENETRATION TESTING
- INCIDENT RESPONSE PLANS – CONOPS, TRAINING, SOPs
- TRAINING AND AWARENESS
- BEHAVIORAL OBSERVATIONS – TRAINING InT BEHAVIORAL TRENDS
- PHYSICAL SECURITY MEASURES AND ASSESSMENTS – COMBINING PHYSICAL, TECHNOLOGY AND POLICY TO MAKE ONE WHOLE INSIDER THREAT PROGRAM.
- COUNTERINTELLIGENCE/WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ANALYSIS