For over 25 years, GEM has provided federal contracting support and garnered major small business awards from federal, state and local agencies such as:
Fifty Influential Minorities in Business Minority Business & Professional Network
SBA Administrator’s National Award of Excellence
SBA National Minority Small Business of the Year
DOE Small Business “Contractor of the Year”
“Mentor/Protégé Program Award”
GEM has been awarded numerous contracts and celebrated many accomplishments through the years. More recently GEM is/has:
- been awarded a follow-on 5-year rebid of the FBI security services contract as part of the Protection Strategies Incorporated (PSI) Team
- been notified as the award winner to support the NNSA Consolidated Nuclear Security (CNS), providing program management and integration technical services on a 4-year contract.
- been notified as one of the Award winners to support Consolidated Nuclear Security (CNS) BOA to provide Security Escorts on a 3-year contract.
- been added as an NNSA TEPS Contractor Teaming Agreement team member with a BOA that covers all NNSA sites, including HQ and NNSA nationwide.
- supporting Jacobs/United States Army Corps of Engineers, NSA, NGA, Environmental Protection Agency, and FBI on various support contracts supplying global security services, nuclear safeguards & security, nonproliferation and national security programs.
- been selected as a member of the National Women Business Owners Corporate (NWBOC) and certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).