DOE, FBI, NNSA, the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve, and the DOE National Laboratories are GEM’s current primary clients. GEM has extensive Federal government experience at many Federal agencies specifically DOE and FBI working closely with high-level critical agency divisions requiring advanced security credentialed experienced staffing.
GEM has been pre-qualified under multiple procurement contracts to offer immediate services using the following GSA, DOE and FBI contractual consulting agreements.
- DOE/NNSA Technical, Engineering and Programmatic Services (TEPS)
- GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) GS-00F-0001R
NAICS Codes: 541715, 541330ENG, 541611, 541620, 561612, 562910REM, 611430, OLM
- DOE/CNS (Y-12) Global Security Programs (GSAT)
- DOE/ UT Battelle (ORNL) Nuclear Safeguards & Security, Nonproliferation & National Security Programs
- DOE/Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC (SRNS) / Enercon Savannah River Architect & Engineering Support
- DOD/ Pluribus International NGA Mojave Functional Area 2: Security Services
- DOE/Honeywell Management Support Services
- DOE/Fluor Federal Petroleum Operations (SPR) Information Systems Support
- DOE/Honeywell Engineering Support Services
- OASIS – Small Business Contract (Pool 1) The scope of the BOA spans many areas of expertise including: 1. Communication 2. Compliance 3. Defense 4. Disaster 5. Energy 6. Environment 7. Financial 8. Health 9. Intelligence 10. Security 11. Transportation