DOE, FBI, NNSA, the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve, and the DOE National Laboratories are GEM’s current primary clients. GEM has extensive Federal government experience at many Federal agencies specifically DOE and FBI working closely with high-level critical agency divisions requiring advanced security credentialed experienced staffing.
GEM has been pre-qualified under multiple procurement contracts to offer immediate services using the following GSA, DOE and FBI contractual consulting agreements.
- FBI/DOJ Solutions for Administrative and Program Services (SOAPS)
- DOE/NNSA Technical, Engineering and Programmatic Services (TEPS)
- DOE/NNSA Management, Organizational, and Administrative Services (MOA)
- DOE/ORAU Blanket Agreement (Environmental Services)
- GSA Professional Service Schedule (PSS) GS-00F-0001R*
*PSS is a Consolidated Schedule that includes:
- GSA Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
- GSA Professional Engineering Services (PES)
- GSA Environmental Services (MAS 899)